MEDICAL LITERATURES AND UNIVERSITY PASSWORDS
WELCOME TO MEDICAL LITERATURE AND UNIVERSITIES PASSWORD

Free science for all ,,,

where you can find all what you need of articles,research, E-Books, journals.free library passwords, Ezproxy Databases, OVid, Hinari, Springer, Jstor, NEJM, Accessscience, Sage, IEEE , Sciencedirect, Proquest JSTOR, access library electronic resources,websites passwords, discussions and much more!...Join us and many others to enjoy the full privileges of our forum.,,Join now as registration is opened

Important Rules befor Beginning a member

Introduce Yourself at First or Will be Banned
Don't Reply More than 3 Threads/Day or Banned
Read The Forum Rules & Announcements be Carefully

Regards

Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by docsmsm on 8/5/2016, 12:43 pm



Paperback: 1664 pages
Publisher: Thieme Medical Pub; 8 New edition (May 5, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1626232415


docsmsm
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 70
Join date : 2015-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by saviola33 on 8/5/2016, 1:07 pm

how can i get the download link docsmsm ?

saviola33
Inactive
Inactive

Posts : 42
Join date : 2016-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by docsmsm on 8/5/2016, 1:24 pm

reply to the thread , and u can see the download link. thanks

docsmsm
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 70
Join date : 2015-08-14

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post by brenoncr on 8/5/2016, 4:21 pm

Thanks

brenoncr
Inactive
Inactive

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by poonam on 8/5/2016, 4:57 pm

thanks

poonam
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 484
Join date : 2016-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by Bezbozny on 8/5/2016, 6:57 pm

thank you so much!!!!!

Bezbozny
New Student
New Student

Posts : 146
Join date : 2015-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by nanomedx on 8/5/2016, 10:14 pm

thxs

nanomedx
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 97
Join date : 2016-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by Bezbozny on 8/5/2016, 11:21 pm

I would like to say that i am gratefull to the uploader for this book. There seems to be a small problem with the pdf though. Some letters are not displaying correctly, as well as some images and this causes the document to load and render slowly, especially in mobile devices like tablets and smartphones. This together with the fact that the table of contents is missing leads me to believe that the pdf was generated after exporting an ebook format like epub. It would be great if someone could share the original .epub

But thank you again for the share and the effort!

Bezbozny
New Student
New Student

Posts : 146
Join date : 2015-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by p038598 on 9/5/2016, 12:51 am

thanks

p038598
Inactive
Inactive

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-06-29

Back to top Go down

thank u very much

Post by karahman on 9/5/2016, 4:30 am

docsmsm wrote:

Paperback: 1664 pages
Publisher: Thieme Medical Pub; 8 New edition (May 5, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1626232415


karahman
New Student
New Student

Posts : 134
Join date : 2015-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by karahman on 9/5/2016, 4:30 am

thanks

karahman
New Student
New Student

Posts : 134
Join date : 2015-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by udamab on 9/5/2016, 10:46 am

thanks

udamab
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 55
Join date : 2016-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by luficor on 9/5/2016, 10:51 am

thanks very much

luficor
Member
Member

Posts : 524
Join date : 2015-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by Udom on 9/5/2016, 11:00 am

Thanks

Udom
Inactive
Inactive

Posts : 16
Join date : 2016-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by CCfos on 9/5/2016, 11:52 am

thanks!!

CCfos
New Student
New Student

Posts : 141
Join date : 2015-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by timkacommm on 9/5/2016, 3:09 pm

Thank you

timkacommm
New Student
New Student

Posts : 165
Join date : 2016-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by docsmsm on 9/5/2016, 4:14 pm

Bezbozny wrote:I would like to say that i am gratefull to the uploader for this book. There seems to be a small problem with the pdf though. Some letters are not displaying correctly, as well as some images and this causes the document to load and render slowly, especially in mobile devices like tablets and smartphones. This together with the fact that the table of contents is missing leads me to believe that the pdf was generated after exporting an ebook format like epub. It would be great if someone could share the original .epub

But thank you again for the share and the effort!

i think it work great. thanks
if u need help .let me know

docsmsm
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 70
Join date : 2015-08-14

Back to top Go down

Link with added bookmarks

Post by honeypi on 9/5/2016, 5:01 pm

docsmsm wrote:
Bezbozny wrote:I would like to say that i am gratefull to the uploader for this book. There seems to be a small problem with the pdf though. Some letters are not displaying correctly, as well as some images and this causes the document to load and render slowly, especially in mobile devices like tablets and smartphones. This together with the fact that the table of contents is missing leads me to believe that the pdf was generated after exporting an ebook format like epub. It would be great if someone could share the original .epub

But thank you again for the share and the effort!

i think it work great. thanks
if u need help .let me know

honeypi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 873
Join date : 2016-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by Bezbozny on 9/5/2016, 5:34 pm

honeypi wrote:
docsmsm wrote:
Bezbozny wrote:I would like to say that i am gratefull to the uploader for this book. There seems to be a small problem with the pdf though. Some letters are not displaying correctly, as well as some images and this causes the document to load and render slowly, especially in mobile devices like tablets and smartphones. This together with the fact that the table of contents is missing leads me to believe that the pdf was generated after exporting an ebook format like epub. It would be great if someone could share the original .epub

But thank you again for the share and the effort!

i think it work great. thanks
if u need help .let me know

Thank you very much for adding the bookmarks!!!

Bezbozny
New Student
New Student

Posts : 146
Join date : 2015-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by GodstoneD on 9/5/2016, 11:02 pm

thank you so much!

GodstoneD
Inactive
Inactive

Posts : 36
Join date : 2015-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by Soydoctor on 9/5/2016, 11:13 pm

Thanks

Soydoctor
New Student
New Student

Posts : 135
Join date : 2015-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by askew01@gmail.com on 10/5/2016, 12:27 am

thanks

askew01@gmail.com
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by saviola33 on 10/5/2016, 2:55 pm

thank docsmsm and honeypi

saviola33
Inactive
Inactive

Posts : 42
Join date : 2016-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by zach978 on 10/5/2016, 3:11 pm

Awesome!!

zach978
Inactive
Inactive

Posts : 32
Join date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by indii7 on 10/5/2016, 8:40 pm

thx

indii7
New Student
New Student

Posts : 100
Join date : 2015-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8th Edition 2016

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum