MEDICAL LITERATURES AND UNIVERSITY PASSWORDS
WELCOME TO MEDICAL LITERATURE AND UNIVERSITIES PASSWORD

Free science for all ,,,

where you can find all what you need of articles,research, E-Books, journals.free library passwords, Ezproxy Databases, OVid, Hinari, Springer, Jstor, NEJM, Accessscience, Sage, IEEE , Sciencedirect, Proquest JSTOR, access library electronic resources,websites passwords, discussions and much more!...Join us and many others to enjoy the full privileges of our forum.,,Join now as registration is opened

Important Rules befor Beginning a member

Introduce Yourself at First or Will be Banned
Don't Reply More than 3 Threads/Day or Banned
Read The Forum Rules & Announcements be Carefully

Regards

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME TO MEDICAL LITERATURE AND UNIVERSITIES PASSWORD

Free science for all ,,,

where you can find all what you need of articles,research, E-Books, journals.free library passwords, Ezproxy Databases, OVid, Hinari, Springer, Jstor, NEJM, Accessscience, Sage, IEEE , Sciencedirect, Proquest JSTOR, access library electronic resources,websites passwords, discussions and much more!...Join us and many others to enjoy the full privileges of our forum.,,Join now as registration is opened

Important Rules befor Beginning a member

Introduce Yourself at First or Will be Banned
Don't Reply More than 3 Threads/Day or Banned
Read The Forum Rules & Announcements be Carefully

Regards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to retrieve a Ez proxy password Tutorial 1

5 posters

Go down

How to retrieve a Ez proxy password Tutorial 1 Empty How to retrieve a Ez proxy password Tutorial 1

Post by nilesh 18/10/2014, 3:05 pm

found pass to Mid-America Christian Un!vers!ty - it have been posted somewhere on the net and was only 4 digits long. So at first I immediately got a couple passes myself but more importantly I think it's a good example for newbies

1)To get pa$w0rd or pa$w0rds u'll need software called AccessDiver or its equivalent.U can google it - it's not hard to find.

download here

datafilehost.com/get.php?file=dc8535a0

I use AccessDiver and though this is not AccessDiver tutorial I'll tell u in short how to configure it. If u decide to use some other soft..well I guess in that case u already know what to do with it.

2)After u download and install AD open it and switch to an expert mode ( press My skill and then choose Expert)

3) In the server field (on top of the prog, on the right to big STOP button) enter address for macu's ezpr0xy l0gin page. That is hXXp ://L!brary.macu.edu:2048/l0gin

4)next u need AD to know HTML settings so go to Settings/HTML settings. Make sure method is POST and press "Click here to try to autodetect required datas"

5)U have only id field on macu's l0gin page so u need wordlist of digits from 0000 to 9999
I've attached one for ya though it's 1000-9999 but for our current purposes it's enough.
So after downloading or making your own wordlist go to Dictionary/Currently used and load it as "UserName List". Don't load anything in "pa$w0rd List" and make sure it's clear.

6)Now press Test HTML/FORM on the right and wait till AD'll find passes. It won't take long. In my expirience it found these (1111,1112,1113,1114,1115,1116.1136) in less than half a minute. All workin right now by the way. U can also continue to search and then (after checking if it was posted before, of course) go and post on your first pa$w0rd with tag ORIGINAL.)) Good luck with that.

u can see tutorial here also\

accessdrivers.tripod dot com
nilesh
New Student
New Student

Back to top Go down

How to retrieve a Ez proxy password Tutorial 1 Empty Re: How to retrieve a Ez proxy password Tutorial 1

Post by ali baloti 16/3/2015, 9:16 am

thank u
ali baloti
ali baloti
Inactive
Inactive

Back to top Go down

How to retrieve a Ez proxy password Tutorial 1 Empty Re: How to retrieve a Ez proxy password Tutorial 1

Post by med 26/4/2018, 6:09 am

thx
med
med
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Post by Rombo 1/6/2019, 6:22 pm

Ok

Sent from Topic'it App
Rombo
Rombo
Inactive
Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post by matheusprma 28/9/2023, 1:07 am

Very Happy
matheusprma
matheusprma
Inactive
Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down